2017 was our most highly attended season to date. We have had the joy of introducing the circus to three new parks in three completely different areas in our wonderfully diverse city on this 8-park tour. Thank you to the audience who filled our "Little Big Top" at each stop and to all of the supporters who made it possible to celebrate another year of "Bringing Circus to the People!"
GATELY PARK - Aug. 26-27 Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm 744 E 103rd St.
HAMILTON PARK - Sept. 2-3 Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm 513 W 72nd St.
MCKINLEY PARK - Sept. 9-10 Saturday & Sunday @ 12pm & 3pm 2210 W Pershing Rd.
WICKER PARK - Sept. 15, 16 & 17 Friday @ 7pm Saturday & Sunday @ 2pm & 5pm 1425 N Damen Ave.
LAKE SHORE PARK - Sept. 23-24 Saturday & Sunday @ 2pm & 5pm 808 N Lake Shore Dr.
KOSCIUSZKO PARK Sept. 30-Oct. 1 Saturday & Sunday @ 2pm & 5pm 2732 N Avers Ave.
ORIOLE PARK - Oct. 7-8 Saturday & Sunday @ 2pm & 5pm 5430 N Olcott Ave.
BENEFIT PERFORMANCE FOR PUERTO RICO IN WELLES PARK Oct. 12 Friday @ 7pm 2333 W Sunnyside Ave.
WELLES PARK - Oct. 13, 14 & 15 Friday @ 7pm Saturday & Sunday @ 2pm & 5pm 2333 W Sunnyside Ave.
- All ticket sales are FINAL SALE - No refunds or exchanges.
- Kids under 2 years of age are FREE
- Online ticket sales close at Midnight before the day of the show. Tickets may be purchased at the gate based on availability.
- For "SOLD OUT" shows (which happens fast!) limited number of WALK-UP tickets are available. Please arrive early, no guarantee.
- **Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.**
- Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Please arrive NO LATER than 15 minutes before showtime.
- Arrivals within 15 minutes of showtime may be standing room only.
- Blankets for ground seating ok. Must keep space in front of bleachers open. No chairs. No bleacher seats.
- No outside food or drinks on circus grounds.